木星 ALPO-Japan Latest
Jupiter Image 2019/03/28(UT)
Joaquin Camarena,Clyde Foster,Paul Maxson,Vlamir da Silva Junior,Christophe Pellier
J.Camarena,K.Sasaki,C.Foster,P.Maxson,V.da Silva Jr.,Christophe.P
[K.Sasaki:Ohsaki-City Miyagi-Prefecture Japan]
Io and its shadow are in transit. Io’s bright equatorial region and darker polar regions are visible,
but there also appears to be a bright spot at the left centre of the moon.
I also note:
- The dark red spot in the NEB just past the CM continues
- I think the feature in the NEB recently noted by Trevor and Anthony may be the feature immediately following the dark red spot?
- Ongoing outbreaks in the NEB
- Interesting feature in the central section of the SEB,upper right of the BA Oval(observed by others)
- Subtle blue/grey dark features in the STrZ/STB region preceding the BA Oval.
- I originally thought that the very small reddish dot almost on the CM preceding,and just below,
the BA Oval,may be a dust mote,but it does appear to rotate with the planet,and I think it was also captured by Milika-Nicholas on 26 March.
Polar red spot at lower right.
[Clyde Foster:Centurion,South Africa]
[ Paul Maxson:Surprise,Arizona,United States]
[Vlamir da Silva Junior : Sao Paulo,Brazil]
[Christophe Pellier Bruz City,France]