木星 ALPO-Japan Latest
Jupiter Image 2019/06/04(UT)
Clyde Foster,Jean-Luc Dauvergne,Joaquin Camarena,Paul G. Abel,George Lamy,Avani Soares,Efrain Morales Rivera,Manos Kardasis,Paul Maxson,Michael Wong,Blake Estes
I had a good session this morning and note the following:
1)Things are pretty crazy- Eric Sussenbach's image of yesterday showed the GRS as quite elongated. This morning it was almost circular in the B image
2) I was struck by how grey the GRS hollow is
3) I believe the latest SEBs ring is where I have marked it. It is almost exactly next to the point where the last flake is connecting to the GRS.
It is showing as a greyish oval and I strongly suspect that there may be more action in the coming days.
4) Interesting development of the oval that Chris Go has noted previously in the STrZ band just to the right of the reddish material.
5) The two-tone structure of the SPR is quite striking.
Seeing conditions had deteriorated slightly.
The evening image set from yesterday. There was a significant reduction in seeing conditions from the nice morning session.
The SEBs ring of interest is,I believe,the dark marking at the top of the GRS in the RGB.
[Clyde Foster:Centurion,South Africa]
[Jean-Luc Dauvergne:Paris France]
Attached is an observation made of Jupiter last night with Dr Hugh Sasse using the University of Leicester's 20 inch plane wave Dall-Kirkham.
Frequent passing cloud was a constant nuisance and seeing was only around AIV.
I did use WINJUPOS to measure the width of the GRS and form the drawing I make it to be 14866 km although given
the conditions there's no doubt some appreciable error on that figure! Other points include:
- Little fine detail in the STB
- STropZ quite dusky in the region prec. the GRS. STropB quite distinctive as was the dark SEB(s) which curves under the GRS.
- Dark material appears to surround the GRS made up from material from STropB and SEB(s). The region following the GRS in the SEB did not seem to have the well defined turbulence as is frequently seen.
- EZ dark yellowish- only a few festoons seem to be visible.
- NEB quite broad and very active.
[Paul G. Abel:Leicester:United Kingdom]
[内藤峰夫:千葉県 流山市][M.Naitou:Chiba Japan]
≪神奈川県横浜市泉区 堀川邦昭≫[Kuniaki Horikawa:Kanagawa Japan]
≪茨城県 : 阿久津富夫≫
[ Observatory Parsec,City Canoas,Brazil]
[Efrain Morales Rivera Aguadilla:Puerto Rico]
《カーダシス マノス:ギリシャ アテネ》
[ Paul Maxson:Surprise,Arizona,United States]
[Michael Wong,Hong Kong,China]
[Blake Estes Los Angeles,California USA]