木星 ALPO-Japan Latest
Jupiter Image 2019/10/27(UT)
Javier Beltran Jovani,Clyde Foster,Pericles Enache,Ethan Chappel
≪神奈川県横浜市泉区 堀川邦昭≫[Kuniaki Horikawa:Kanagawa Japan]
[Javier Beltran Jovani:Castellon-Spain]
I have had very limit imaging opportunities over the last week due to cloud and/or very poor seeing conditions.
After this session clouds came over and we were thankful to get at least a reasonable rain shower- long overdue.
Attached sunset image set from yesterday afternoon,showing the GRS region.
A few interesting features:
- There is a dark spot immediately following,and linked to,the GRS. It appears a bit reminiscent of the SEBs rings,and is dark in the IR.
- There are two darkish spots just SE of the GRS.
- The RS wake is quite active with some large scale structure. The light clouds appear a bit bright in CH4.
[Clyde Foster:Centurion,South Africa]
≪愛知県 春日井市 伊藤了史≫[Satoshi Ito. Kasugai City,Aichi,Japan]
[Pericles Enache,Sao Paulo,Brazil]
Imaging at another star party with a darker sky than anywhere I'm normally at.
Conditions were bad for imaging, but the visual views of other targets through the C14 were impressive.
- The Equatorial Zone is orange.
- Oval BA is at the central meridian.
[Ethan Chappel Cibolo,Texas,United States]